The aim of education is the professional, intellectual and moral training of an individual with more stress on Learning rather than teaching. Keeping this in mind the school caters to all the round development of the children, equip them to take their cherished places in life with distinction and enable them to follow the ideas of service to the nation and humanity.
1. To provide quality education with practical approach where learning takes place by doing.
2. To inculcate in the students a strong sense of duty and discipline.
3. To develop qualities of self confidence and leadership which are pre-requisites for attaining position in life in various fields.
4. To help the students to develop an integrated personality to enable them to adjust in different situations.
5. To help the students to discover and develop their special talents.
6. To help the students to imbibe the spiritual and moral values of our cultural heritage.
7. To provide adequate facilities for co-curricular activities, to enable the students to excel I various fields at national and international level.