FEES /Nankana Sahib Public School, 2015
Each year a Schedule of Fee is published in the month of December reflecting the details of the fee structure for the ensuing session and is sent to all parents. This fee includes tuition, boarding, lodging, books, stationery, laundry, and toiletries and other miscellaneous overhead expenses of the school but does not include expenditure on clothing, uniforms, personal items, medicines, camps and excursions.
Schedule of fees for Session 2016-17
Tuition fee (Including Smart classes, IT Education,
(Books & Stationery)
Boarding & Lodging
Miscellaneous Sundry and Incidental Contingencies
(Including activities, games and sports, art/ craft/ Shooting
SUPW, hobbies, gardening, advertisement, in- house
Tournaments, laundry, recreation, printing, postage,
Insurance, telephones, vehicles/ generators,
Development, repairs, campus maintenance etc.
The Library (Resource Centre) has a large number of carefully chosen books, reference books & encyclopendias.It also offers large pool of audio and video resources.
NON RECURRING (For New Admissions only)
|Registration Fees||Rs. 6000/-|
|Caution Money/ Security||Rs. 10000/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 15000/-|
|Development Fund||Rs. 10000/-|
NON RESIDENT INDIANS/ FOREIGNERS RECURRING (Annual)
|Annual Fees||Rs.US $ 6000/-|
NON – RECURRING (For New Admission only)
|Admission||Rs. US $ 2000/-|
|Registration||US $ 250/-|
- Uniforms, personal sports gear and clothing will be provided by the parents.
- 15% fee concession is offered to serving defense personnel and war windows.
- 10% fee concession is offered on Boarding & Lodging, to the second child or subsequent children, and Resident Indian ex-servicemen.
- Special concessions may be offered to orphans, extremely poor or deserving children.
- Fee once paid, in the first year, is acceptance of the admission offered and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fees paid in the subsequent years may be paid in two or maximum three equal installments. The first installment has to be paid as the advance reservation of seats for the oncoming new academic session at the end of the previous session i.e. in the month of December. The second installment is two be paid in March and the third in the month of June.
- No bills will be sent for payment.
- Fines as per prevailing “School Rules” shall be levied for delayed payments.
- All payments are to be made in the school office by Bank Draft in favour of Headmaster, Mount Litera Zee School payable State Bank of Patiala, Batal ( Distt,. Solan HP India. For parents whose children are studying at Arki, Solan the draft may be drawn on the State Bank of Patiala, Batal Distt. Solan, HP
- 2% cash handing charges shall be levied for fees deposited in cash ( Over Rs. 20000/-)
- If the reservation of the child’s seat for the next session is not made i.e. the advance of fee not deposited in the month of December, then the school will not be obliged to offer a seat or to re-admit the child in the next academic session.